Monday, March 26, 2012

Crime Stoppers

http://www.lvmpd.com/FileaPoliceReport/CrimeStoppers.aspx


Melvia Miller extorts, harasses, perjurized herself in the State of Nevada court.  She vehemently threats and use information against her victim.
Miller had a US service member arrested for perjurizing that a check was handed to her when she was told that it was not her signature, the agreement was not made with her victim and Miller and that Miller does not have a copy of victim's driver's license but that of her cohort.
Her websites:
www.wocf.ww
http://million-dollar-club.tripod.com/mdcmembersnews/id2.html
Her recent email to Department of Insurance lead to my suspension.
Her email
You owe me money -- and I want what you owe me.  PERIOD.

Don't offer me any of your products, ideas -- or whatever  you have.  I am NOT interested
and would not walk across the street if you were giving something away.

IS THAT CLEAR?  If not -- MY BILL COLLECTORS WILL BE IN TOUCH AND FURTHER
CLARIFY IT FOR YOU.

But she will not have any collector contact me despite giving her my contact information.

No comments:

Post a Comment